We welcome you warmly on behalf of everyone here and wish you every success in your independent business activities.
You are responsible for reading these Terms before using Spillover Bitcoin
effective May 25th, 2018
You recognize and agree that we have made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations
The types of Personal Information we may collect (directly from you or from third party sources) and our privacy practices depend on the nature of the relationship you have with Spillover Bitcoin and the requirements of applicable law. Some of the ways that we may collect Personal Information include:
• You may provide Personal Information directly to us through interacting with the Services of Spillover Bitcoin and requesting Services, or information.
• As you navigate the Services, certain passive information may also be collected about you visit Spillover Bitcoin.
We endeavor to collect only that information which is relevant for the purposes of Processing. Below are the ways we collect Personal Information and how we use it.
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services (including your Account, if you are an Account holder), and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services.
Spillover Bitcoin collects Personal Information regarding its current, prospective, and former clients, customers, users, visitors, guests, and employees (collectively “Individuals”).
When you use the Services or engage in certain activities, such as registering for an Account, , requesting Services or information, or contacting us directly, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
• We may collect Personal Information from you such as email address, phone number or mailing address when you choose to request information about our Services, register for Spillover Bitcoin newsletter, updates or a program that we may offer from time to time, request to receive customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us.
• Spillover Bitcoin may offer publicly accessible fun pages, blogs, private messages, or community forums. You should be aware that, when you disclose information about yourself in on Spillover Bitcoin fun pages, blogs, private messages, and community forums, the Site will collect the information you provide in such submissions, including any Personal Information. If you choose to submit content to any public area of the Site, such content will be considered “public” and will not be subject to the privacy protections set forth herein.
• We may collect certain information automatically through our Services or other methods of web analysis, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other actions taken through use of the Services such as preferences.
You agree that Spillover Bitcoin is free to use the content of any communications submitted by you via the Services, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing goods or Services. We will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first send notice to you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a Service will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
• “Pixels”/“Web Beacons” (also known as Web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Services for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Services, to monitor how many visitors view our Services, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the user’s hard drive, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages (or in an e-mail).
• We may also use Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on some of our Services, and to develop website content. This analytics data is not tied to any Personal Information. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/ privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and Processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Our uses of such Technologies fall into the following general categories:
• We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our sites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement. If you would like to opt-out of the Technologies we employ on our sites, services, applications, or tools, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits.
Spillover Bitcoin Services may include publicly accessible blogs, community forums, or private messaging features. The Site and our other Services may also contain links and interactive features with various social media platforms (e.g., widgets). If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using our Site or other Services. You should be aware that Personal Information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your information when interacting with a social media platform, and by using such services you assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
We may sell subscriptions or merchandise through our Services. When you make purchases through the Services, we process your payments through a third party application, including the Apple App Store, Google Play App Store, Amazon App Store (together with any similar applications, “App Stores”), Social Networking Sites (“SNS”) such as Facebook, and other third-party payment processors, including Square, Solid Trust Pay, Paypal, & Blue Bird. The third party application may collect certain financial information from you to process a payment on behalf of Spillover Bitcoin, including your name, email address, address and other billing information.
• We do not have any employees at this time.
We acquire, hold, use, and process Personal Information about Individuals for a variety of business purposes, including:
We may use information about you to fulfill requests for products, Services, or information, including information about potential or future Services, including to:
• Generally manage Individual information and Accounts
• Respond to questions, comments, and other requests
• Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of Spillover Bitcoin
• Contact you to answer requests for customer support or technical support
• Allow you to register for events
We may use Personal Information about you for administrative purposes, including to:
• Measure interest in Spillover Bitcoin Services
• Develop new products and Services
• Ensure internal quality control
• Verify Individual identity
• Communicate about Individual Accounts and activities on our Services and systems, and, in Spillover Bitcoin discretion, changes to any Spillover Bitcoin policy
• Send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your Account and for informational and operational purposes, such as Account management, customer service, or system maintenance
• Process payment for products or services purchased
• Process applications and transactions
• Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
• Enforce our Terms
We may use Personal Information to provide you with materials about offers, products, and Services that may be of interest, including new content or Services. We may provide you with these materials by phone, postal mail, facsimile, or email, as permitted by applicable law. Such uses include:
• To tailor content, advertisements, and offers
• To notify you about offers, products, and services that may be of interest to you
• To provide Services to you and our sponsors
• For other purposes disclosed at the time that Individuals provide Personal Information, or
• Otherwise with your consent
We may use Personal Information and other information about you to create anonymized and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access Spillover Bitcoin Services, or other analyses we create. Anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of visitors’ interest in and use of various portions or features of the Services. Anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information, and we may use such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share this information within Spillover Bitcoin and with third parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
Spillover Bitcoin Services may offer various tools and functionalities. For example, Spillover Bitcoin allows you to provide information about your friends through our referral services, such as “Tell a Friend.” Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to use our Services. Email addresses that you may provide for a friend or colleague will be used to send your friend or colleague the content or link you request, but will not be collected or otherwise used by us or any other third parties for any other purpose.
We may use Personal Information for which we have a legitimate interest, such as direct marketing, individual or market research, anti-fraud protection, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information or with your consent.
We will not share any Personal Information that we have collected from or regarding you except as described below
We may engage third party service providers to work with us to administer and provide the Services. These third-party services providers have access to your Personal Information only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf. The types of service providers (processors) to whom we entrust Personal Information include service providers for: (i) provision of IT and related services; (ii) provision of information and services you have requested; (iii) payment processing; (iv) customer service activities; and (v) in connection with the provision of the Site. Spillover Bitcoin has executed appropriate contracts with the service providers that prohibit them from using or sharing Personal Information except as necessary to perform the contracted services on our behalf or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
If you don’t want Calm to use your information for these purposes, you can opt out by contacting us at at the chat tab on the website.
We may share Personal Information with our business partners, and affiliates for our and our affiliates’ internal business purposes or to provide you with a product or service that you have requested. We may also provide Personal Information to business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. In such cases, our business partner’s name will appear, along with Spillover Bitcoin. We require our affiliates and business partners to agree in writing to maintain the confidentiality and security of Personal Information they maintain on our behalf and not to use it for any purpose other than the purpose for which Spillover Bitcoin provided them.
We may share aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties for industry research and analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes.
Information that we collect from our users, including Personal Information, is considered to be a business asset. As a result, if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy or if we are acquired as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale, some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, may be disclosed or transferred to a third-party acquirer in connection with the transaction.